Vietnam vet faces probate court situation


My dad is a Vietnam veteran in Michigan. He is in need of free or very low cost help for a house possible Probate court situation. He has never filed for benefits, but has his DD214 and was honorably discharged. Do you give free consultations?

Jim's Reply:

You dad needs the help of a veterans law attorney who is also competent in elder law and probate law. Talk with the attorneys you see here, each will offer a free consult.