veteran household home sold for taxes


My wife and I are both disabled (she homebound) and are 70 years old.  Our Home was sold for-taxes (6,000 dollars) and we need financial assistance.  Please would you refer us to someone that can help.

Jim's Reply:

You will have to start local...look in your community for organizations like United Way that can guide you. Good luck.

  • PS from StatesideLegal:  You can also check with your local 211 directory, here,  for local information and resources on social service programs and potential financial assistance.