VA Disability Housing Grant


We need a lawyer at no cost: a contractor is going to foreclose on our home. the V.A. WILL NOT PAY HIM FOR THE DISABLE HOUSING GRANT MONEY

Jim's Reply:

You should use the resources available here at the Stateside Legal site to search for legal aid in your region. Be persistent...make a lot of phone calls.

  • PS from StatesideLegal:  Look for LSC and LRS providers located  in your community via the "Find Legal Help"  map.  You may also want to contact the Consumer Protection Division within  your State's Office of Attorney General.