Total Knee Replacement


TKR on 10/17/2019. What forms should I turn in to VA to get temporary 100%

Jim's Reply:

If the knee was service connected and you had the TKR done at a VA hospital, you should be good to go. If the work was done at a civilian hospital, you need to file a claim and submit medical records along with it.