- Decide if you should get a lawyer to help you
- Review the four options you have if you are not satisfied with the BVA’s decision
- Get your Court form(s)
- Fill out the forms you will need
- File the form(s) with the Court and pay the $50 nonrefundable filing fee payable by check or money order or fill out the Declaration of Financial Hardship form to waive the fee
- Look back at this guide when you need help or have questions
- Take it one step at a time – you can do this!
This resource is generously supported by: