Reverse mortgage question


Yes I have a question about reverse mortgage.  I am a caregiver to an 85 yr old war veteran and he believes he is being taken advantage of. They have served him with a 30 day foreclosure notice overtaxed and insurance lapse help.

Jim's Reply:

Your veteran needs a local attorney who will try to intervene. There really isn't any other option at this point.

  • PS from StatesideLegal:  Use our "Find Legal Help" directory to look for a local LSC provider (free legal services) or request a low-cost consultation with an attorney familiar with foreclosure from a local LRS provider.