Not receiving % of military retirement pay


A % of spouse military retirement. From 2000 to 2019. Not received any payment. How would I know if retired or not. It’s a court order.

Jim's Reply:

You need to return to the court that issued the order and seek enforcement. When a litigant doesn't follow an order of the court, the court will do what it can to follow through. That court is where the solution to your problem will be found.