Need neurologist for IMO


I'm having a hard time finding a qualified Neurologist to do an IMO for a nexus TBI, a series of TBI's the middle one happened in service and my medical record only records the hearing loss from the explosive event.

Jim's Reply:

You probably don't want or need a neurologist to do an need an expert disability physician who understands how the VA system works. You'll find the physicians I refer to at my VAWatchdog web site.