Need legal help


Jim,I need legal help in the state of MS. It has nothing to do with VA business. It is a personal matter. My local VA can’t give me answers

Jim's Reply:

VA doesn't want to be involved of anything you do outside their realm. If you need legal help your choices are to hire a lawyer or seek free legal aid. Start here.