Multiple disability benefit question


I was just rated 20%. My question is they didn't rate my peripheral neuropathy along with my DMII. So, which form should I use to send them my doctor's notes about the relation between DMII and peripheral neuropathy?


Good news! You don't need a form. Once a veteran has filed a VA Form 21-526 there is no future need to duplicate that.

To make a new claim or to ask for an increase or modification of an existing claim, all you need to do is write a letter.

In the letter explain precisely yet briefly what it is that you want. There are sample letters available of my A to Z Guide at

Enclose copies of any evidence you have to support your claim. Send the letter using certified mail, return receipt requested and VA will respond to that.