Medical Decision Appeals


I’m 100% disabled and 20% diabetic service connected. My new foot VA doctor he said (no) for me to get diabetic shoes after getting them for over 10 years. How to overcome this ? Thanks

Jim's Reply:

When we are denied a medical benefit we must appeal in writing to the person in charge of the medical facility. You have to figure out who that is and send a letter directly to that person and tell them the problem.