How to report cheating spouse


My husband is cheating, i dont know how to report him. Our kids and i moved back to my hometown to be with family and he has very little contact with our kids. Id like to report him so i can get custody of the kids so he cant take then when he wants (he'll be living in different state when he gets out) how do i report him for infidelity?

Jim's Reply:

I'm not sure who you'd report a philandering mate to? We don't report infidelity, we divorce those who are responsible. If you want custody and child support help, you need to file for a divorce. Find a divorce lawyer near to you and get started.