How to get increase in special monthly compensation


Hello Jim. What form do I use to get an increase in my special monthly compensation?   I currently have an l rating. I should be getting an r1.  Please let me know,  thank you.

Jim's Reply:

Simply follow the usual process here and tell VA what you are seeking and why with any evidence you have.