Driving record problem


Hi Jim, is having issues with my driving record. Would you point me to someone who could assist me?

Jim's Reply:

You're a veteran with a civilian problem and that means that your veteran status isn't going to help much. You'll need to seek help locally by finding a legal aid resource near to you or by retaining an attorney on your own dime. When we veterans have civilian problems, most often we deal like civilians.