Discharge upgrade from "general under honorable"


I've been trying to get my discharge upgraded from general under honorable conditions to honorable based off of my VA rating for PTSD MST . Recently the discharge review board sent me a letter saying they kept my discharge the same because they couldn't find a copy of my discharge paperwork. However, I sent them a digital copy of it over the secure network the person reviewing my case told me to use. I have a recipt saying they downloaded something I sent them. I would like to appeal the board's decision with the help and guidance of a lawyer, however I am just a student right now and the only income I have is what the VA sends me in disability. (Which is just enough to live off of.) Is there a low cost legal resource you would recommend I get in contact with?

Jim's Reply:

NVLSP are the experts in discharge upgrades