Children having problem with high school administration


I'm having problems with our children's high school administration. They have turned a blind eye when teachers and students have acted inappropriately with my kids and now that my 2 daughters have stuck up for themselves they are getting the "book" thrown at them.

Jim's Reply:

If you think that there is inappropriate behavior occurring at your children's school, you should notify local law enforcement and seek guidance.

  • PS from StatesideLegal:  You can also use the "Find Legal Help" directory on our website to look for LSC providers near you.  If you are low-income, you may be eligible for their services and some prioritize problems children are having in school. Another resource may be your State's protection and advocacy agency if your children have disabilities that are not being addressed properly by teachers or students. You can find a listing of those programs by state here.