Camp Lejeune and Water Contamination


This is about the Camp Lejeune water contamination everything has been proven they’ve got me at 100% temporary I had to have my left kidney removed for cancer I’m wondering how long will I continue to get benefits through the VA and how long will it stay at 100% I know nothing about this stuff

Jim's Reply:

Apply online using eBenefits:

When you apply, do the following: Select "Environmental Hazard - Camp Lejeune" as a special issue. Include evidence of service at Camp Lejeune during the required timeframe. Provide medical evidence showing your diagnosis.

Or apply by filling out the correct form  as above and use certified mail to send it to:

Department of Veterans Affairs
Claims Intake Center
PO BOX 4444
JANESVILLE, WI 53547- 4444
Toll Free Fax: 844-531-7818